Bauer Supreme One100 Review
This new skate from Bauer offers a lot of similar features to last years ONE95 as well as this year's TOTALOne skate.
This is an awesome skate. You get the look and performance of the TOTALOne and save yourself around $200. The major difference between the One100 and the TOTALOne is the tradtional tongue, as opposed to the TOTALOne's customizable Reflex Tongue and the LS2.1 Power-steel runner as opposed to the TOTALOne's fusion hybrid metal. Last year this was only seen on the one95. This is a slightly longer steel to offer superior glide in each stride.
The Supreme one100 offers a customizable fit, with lightweight performance improving technology. The uppers of the ONE100 skate offers Bauer’s thermoformable ALIVE composite material offering a true custom 360° fit. The ALIVE uppers will form ideally around a medium to wide foot providing a custom fit that will reduce negative space in the boot, improving the player’s fit and ultimately performance on the ice.
Quarter Package: 3D Anaformable ALIVE composite upper
- Provides a more comfortable and responsive skate
- Thermoformable design allows a true 360° custom fit for any foot shape
- Hydrophobic Clarino synthetic leather liner
- Exterior 3D injected heel cup
- Lightweight Anaform Fit foam ankle pads
- 52 oz. 2-piece felt with high-density metatarsal guard
- Traditional feel that offers additional lace bite protection
- Superfit+ with stabilizer grip, ALIVE composite inserts
- Outsole: Lightweight full Texalium composite
- Tuuk Lightspeed 2
- LS2.1 Power stainless steel runner