Bauer ONE60 LE 2011 Skate ReviewONE100 LE.
This is a great mid-priced skate with many of the features and much of the performance of Bauer's top-of-the-line skates without the sticker-shock.
These skate offer more than adequate support and performance for recreation to intermediate level of play.
Bauer has used a 3D Trueform PU material in the quarter panel of the one60 skates. This offers a good level of support, with good durability and a clean look. This boot design still offers the great molding properties similar to the rest of the Bauer Supreme line. The Microfiber liner helps control moisture for a better fitting skate.
Here's a quick look at the 2011 ONE60 LE, the technical review on the ONE60 is below.
Bauer ONE60 LE 2011 Features:
- Quarter Package: 3D Trueform PU upper
- Heel Support:
- Exterior embossed heel cup
- Ankle Padding:
- Lightweight Anaform Fit foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction: 40 oz. 2-piece felt with metatarsal guard
- Traditional feel that offers additional lace bite protection
- Molded with integrated heel support
- Outsole: Lightweight, Pro-8 dual density beveled TPU
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Tuuk Lightspeed 2
- Tuuk super stainless steel runner
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate: 863 grams
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Fit: General fit aspects of the Supreme boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, medium across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizes: Senior 6-12 in D or EE widths